Tuesday, March 27, 2007

...Me...

The me I know is a romantic. Don't miss the "a" before romantic else the discussion would take another course! Linda Goodman doesn't really make me very happy by defining the "typical Aquarian". Not a single trait that she defines is what I really am or would like to be. Except one that is. That one is the trait of the Aquarian being a thinker. Thoughts of what not come to my head ranging from the level below that of a kindergarten kid to a level surpassing that of Einstien!

Well of course the "thoughts" I am talking about are something for the good of humanity, the mankind...and not for the sample of this species and that would again of course be...Me. I put my gray matter to use for the economy of my India but if that needs to be implemented Mr. P. Chidambaram would need to study economics and finances all over again. I think about an uncorrupted India but that would mean no political parties in my country. I think about the butterflies, their colours. I think about the new watch I got. I think about....you. I think about what not!


My experience warns me over and always that my thoughts can not be understood by anyone else but myself. Maybe I think in a different language. Maybe in that of some other species. Maybe in that of an Aquarian.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home